I have been creating my world, mainly for the uses in my D&D campaign, for about 12 years now. I have many maps, all hand drawn at not of the quality that I would like, and my world is rather fully fleshed out. Now, after a hiatus of about 7 years, my friends informed me that they would like to start up our campaign again. I have decided that now is as good a time as any to re-forge my world unto better quality maps and, thanks to you all, I now have the means to do so. I have three or so months before we begin, so I mean to use my time wisely.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B&W.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	285.9 KB 
ID:	48509
Here is the B&W outline for my re-forged world. I feel that, like it was in medieval times, the world should not be fully explored yet. So I have centered the map on the “Known” world. I am not sure as to what scale to use yet. I was thinking the scale would be roughly the area of the Mediterranean. The southeastern kingdom is supposed to have five countries in it. The other continents are not nearly as set in stone as the southeastern one as throughout all the campaigns I have run in this world, none have been outside of the southeastern continent.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test 2.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	338.7 KB 
ID:	48510
Here is it a bit further along. Still playing with the mountains. Whatcha guys think?