Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The High-empire of Korachan and the Inner Sea by vorropohaiah

Guild Novice

I love the antiquated look to this map. Excellent job!

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Along with everyone else here, I have to congratulate you on this map. It is simply beautiful. It has a certain 'mood' to it. I think that this is because of the dark tones and texture you give to it.

Again, congratulations.

Gorgeous work. There are too many things about this map that I love to list them all, but it is elegant and weighty with history. Congrats!

Vorropohaiah, how long time it took to make that very gorgeous map? Excellent stylizing, I love it!

Guild Novice

Simply stunning! Congratulations!

This has got to be best map I have ever seen - and that's added to by the zoom, since this map is just so massive! The detail and just... I can't praise this enough. Congrats, vorropohaiah, and I hope you'll be able to get it completely finished the way you want so you can put this beauty up on your wall!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

thanks for the comments (and nit-picking) guys i think i really will have to sort out the typography as that seems to be the biggest crit coming from most people. though as landmarks only seem to be increasing as i flesh out the world, space in which to add stuff is getting smaller and smaller! what to do

I'm almost finished with the first draft of my novel and will probably get right back into finishing this map off and getting started on the eastern part of the world of Elyden in a similar style (and size) to this one

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

I cant wait to see more!

This is an amazing map, all the detail you've put into it as well as the incredible design with the aged look it's just gorgeous!

That map is Great

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast