Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Since it seems to be the thing to do , I just wanted to say a quick hello.

I don't have any maps worth showing, but I was so impressed by what I saw on this forum that I wanted to join and see the full-size versions of what everyone's created. There's really some amazing work on here.

I'm a life-long map geek--I've used lots of topo maps, nautical charts, RPG maps, etc., over the years, and I have small collection of old mapping and cartographical-drawing textbooks. Maybe the forum will give me some ideas for some personal projects.

--Scott

Welcome to the Guild Scott, it sounds like you are going to fit right in here. This is just the place to draw inspiration and ideas for your own projects.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome !! There is much inspiration to be had here. I look forward to seeing some of your work.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting to know the place.