Hey guys,

I'm in the process of building a wiki for my world, and I have been looking at different images I could use for my wiki logo. My problem was that I do not at any point (in the near future, at least) want to put a map of the whole world in the public view, so I wasn't keen to use the typical globe-type logo.

I have now settled on an image I would like to use, and I'm looking for an artist (or two) to give me a quote. Essentially I'm looking for a very small, square image (135x135 - no bigger than 400x400) with a high level of detail and a 'painterly' rather than 'digital' feeling to it. The image would be a head-and-shoulders of a man in armor (I have specifics about what the armor should look like/how he should be posed), and I would need to get two copies of the image: one the complete image with a background etc, and one only the man with a flat, white (transparent) background.

I am currently only looking for quotes on how much you think it would cost me. I hope to be able to employ an artist by the end of the year. If you need any more information to make an estimate, please don't hesitate to let me know.