Thread: Introductions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected BISHDP's Avatar

Default Introductions

Hello all,
    I am a new member to your site, signed up just a few days ago. I have always loved making maps though I had formerly stuck to hand drawing them on poster board. I am fully intent on learning the tricks of the trade, shall we say, of mapping with software. I use my maps for my sporadic D&D campaign that I have been DMing for 12 years and hope to, at some point in the future, submit my world as a campaign setting to Wizards of the Coast. I appreciate the warm welcome I have already received from several of you and I hope to learn as much as possible from your expertise to take my maps into the realm of professionalism that your maps here display. Thank you again for your help and I hope to become an active member of this community.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome (again) I too have a long (30 years) running campaign setting that I have been writing and playing in. I discovered this wonderful site when I decided it was time to hang up the poster board and make some attractive maps of my Kingdom of Shendenflar setting. I've already enjoyed some of your work and am looking forward to seeing more.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Wow BISHD and JT, and here I thought my 8 year long campaign setting had a pretty venerable career but it's still in pampers in comparison. At any rate BISHDP, I must say that that is quite ambitious of you, and I wish you all the best in getting your setting published with WoTC. Look forward of seeing your work here progress as well.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh