Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy art kit - for use with Virtual tabletop softwares

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Shockbolt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Iron spikes! It has iron spikes!!!
    Yes! I made a few thousand tokens and tiles for Angband, the roguelike game. Most of those were painted in a large format, before scaling them down to fit in with the 64x64 pixels tileset I designed, or 64x128 for the taller tokens. Iron spikes were among those tokens

Free of charge, the Minimap kit will be provided with all base Fantasy art kits. The minimap kit allows you to create fantasy/medieval maps, and then hand them out to your players during a rpg campaign. Here are some of the compass symbols that will be coming with the Minimap kit, along with tiles and tokens to create the rest of the interior and exterior maps, such as creating dungeon levels, house levels or terrains.

As said in the previous post, the Minimap kit will come free of charge with the Fantasy art kit, enabling you as a developer or GM, to create...minimaps to hand out to the players. Obviously, some work is required to be done, such as drawing roads, rivers, lakes onto the map. Below you'll see some work in progress examples of what you can design using the contents of the minimap kit:

Using the terrain map symbols/tiles and spending a few minutes drawing roads, rivers and lakes, adding text, you might end up with something like this for use with your campaign:

Finished Minimap kit will contain a lot more terrain, tile & token variations, possibly even various wax seals and more.
    Last edited by Shockbolt; 10-14-2012 at 02:41 PM.

Tonights produce of tokens for the Fantasy art kit, this preview includes a few weapons painted earlier.

The "normal" tokens seen here, represents the quality and detail of the tokens that will come with the Fantasy art kit and it's addon kits. Expect the special items to look even better and have more details to them.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Thats a realy nice quality you have there! I wish you Luck with your campaign on Kickstarters.
    Also this is very inspiring for my own future Map-Kickstarter Campaign, thank you for your contribution here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12