Thread: Map Needed for Network Television Pitch

Hybrid View

Map Map Needed for Network Television Pitch

Hey Cartographers,

Our production company is finishing up a pitch for a network television drama. We have a killer script and are scheduled to meet with NBC and CBS in the coming months. Part of what makes the show so unique is its setting -- it takes place at a boarding school. And that's where you guys come in.

We're looking for someone who can put together a map of the campus. Check out a prep school like Andover and Exeter and you'll get an idea of what we're going for. We don't have the largest budget at this point, but if you're interested in making a little money and love cartography, we'd love to hear from you.

Please email me through the forum if interested.

Thank you,

Michael
    BBN Productions

Professional Artist Gracious Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Sounds interesting. What's the deadline for this?

Community Leader Gracious Donor Lukc's Avatar

I'm with Sapiento on this one, what is the deadline, the target fee & the format?

The deadline would probably be by the end of this month. We're not concerned with the format as long as the end result does an accurate job envisioning the layout of the campus. The most important thing is where places are located relative to each other. It would be particularly beneficial if the person lived in Los Angeles. Seeing as your forum won't allow PM to newbies, please email me at Mykbibby@aol.com if interested with a sample of your previous work.