Thread: Free Medieval Market Floorplan from DramaScape

Publisher

Default Free Medieval Market Floorplan from DramaScape

Medieval Market

DramaScape Free Volume 06

Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.

The Medieval is a 24 x 30 inch, full color floorplan of a Market, with Hex, Square and No overlay.

The Medieval Market has several merchant stalls each with and without a roof except the blacksmith’s temporary shop. Each stall sells different items. From northwest to northeast, there is a seafood merchant, baker, butcher, and cheese merchant. From southwest to southeast, there is a potter, a tapestry and rug merchant, another farmer selling cheese and produce, and finally a blacksmith selling tools and weapons with several wagons.

The Medieval Market makes an excellent add-on to our Arabian Market product, this Medieval Market could easily be accessible from the Poor Quarter and give a low cost alternative to the Merchant Quarter but more expensive than the less reputable “merchants” in the Black Market.

The Arabian Market adventure ideas work well here.

Also consider a character wanting to get a merchant’s license for the market. The head of the merchant’s guild challenges him to a barter haggle. The character must go to each stall and shop and procure an item without money, by bartering goods of equal value and then trade them further down the line. The task is complete when he barters the last item to the last shop in the square. Some trades may be easier than others.

For example, a character could trade for a cheese wheel in the northeast shop, then take it to the farmer and trade the cheese wheel for some vegetables. Since he already sells cheese this makes the trade easier. If successful, the character may pay the license fee and gains the right to set up a stall in the market.

The zip file includes the VTT file for use online.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/produc...liate_id=12615

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very cool !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Publisher

Thanks for moving it, I couldnt post in news before.
    Last edited by Digger2000; 10-01-2012 at 05:25 PM.