Thread: Fresh meat for the grinder...

Guild Applicant

Post Fresh meat for the grinder...

Hello, good people!

I popped by because @AlyssaFadenMaps let me know you all exist. Until then I'd been swimming around cyberspace thinking I was pretty much on my own. Positively THRILLED to find such quality work being produced here - Even in a short time you've all really inspired me to get even more stuck in than I was already!

Can't wait to speak with you all and find out what's driving you to spend SO much time creating these beautiful products.

I should also say - Steeluloid Bespoke Cartography is a 2-person outfit. I'm David. The other one (Tim) will join TGC in his own right (I hope) as soon as I point him in your direction.

Congratulations, all of you, on such an outstanding site.

David

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome. We will need to you to eat this large quantity of mint and sage as we like our fresh meat seasoned....
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Welcome to the Guild David. I came here originally seeking aid in creating maps for a D&D campaign, but then fell in love with the map-making. I think there are several others here with the same story.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Blog Entries

Welcome to the guild. Plenty here to dig through ! If you still think your on your own, there is a location map for members where you might like to stick your pin into and see who else is around your area.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the guild - you may check out any time you want... but you will never leave...
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Novice

Welcome from a relative newbie.

Here I am

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.