Thread: Wheel of Time Maps

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected Nilmandir's Avatar

Question Wheel of Time Maps

Hello Everyone! I'm a long time lurker here (I love maps because it's part art and part science). I recently began rereading the Wheel of Time series in digital format. I love the convenience of the Kindle, but the maps from the book are minuscule. I have the paperback books, but they are no help at all.

I know Immolate created a wonderful color version of the Randland map, but what I'm looking for is a black and white one. I've tried Google Images, Reddit, and some of my more artistic friends, but no one has seen one. So I thought I'd give you all a try. Any help is appreciated.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Its time to boot up the computer and start mapping then - You could take Immolate's as inspiration and create your own b/w version, and as a long time lurker you know you can find tutorials and help in here - just make a WIP thread
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise