Thread: Need a map designed for a fantasy movie tie-in

Help Need a map designed for a fantasy movie tie-in

Hi there,

I'm planning to give away some cloth maps as promotional items for a short film I made. I am seeking to pay somebody a reasonable fee to take my sketch (attached to this post) and craft a wonderful image looks good both on the computer, and printed on cloth.

The map itself simply shows the path taken by the protagonist in the film. My mock-up was just something I did quick-and-dirty in photoshop.

The final deliverable to me would be a high resolution 8 inch x 8 inch image.

If you're interested, please contact me via email: Jason -at- dragonmount.com with a price quote and estimated time frame. I would like to have it done sometime in the next 2-3 weeks if possible.

Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can come up with.

edits:
    I'm a newbie to this forum, so my PM won't work. Please email, per the above.

* I would like reproduction rights to the map
    * I would like copyright of the map
    * I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Thanks
    Jason Denzel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spectre map mockup.png 
Views:	116 
Size:	881.8 KB 
ID:	49206  
    Last edited by jwdenzel; 10-19-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Thank you for everyone who reached out to me. I have found somebody to make this map. You guys are all great!