Thread: Uploading Pictures

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Help Uploading Pictures

I've put up 2 pictures in an album, but they don't seem to be viewable to others. When I look at the 'latest albums' its blank. I can click on the link that says picture, but a couple of people say they can't see them. I kept the file size low...they're less that 400 KB each and they are simple jpegs...is there something I'm doing wrong?

I haven't used the album feature in a while. It used to act a bit odd for me but since we upgraded our site I haven't tried it. I do see that you have 5 posts as of this one and while I'm not certain, that could have something to do with it. I know you can't PM anyone until after you have posted 5 times. It's a spam feature. So, you might make one more post and then see if it works until RobA or Arcana can respond.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Question Uploading PDFs within size requirement

I am having issues with loading my PDF map versions as well. I have more than five posts currently, but posted or submitted a map in over a month (work). Yesterday I attempted nine times to upload my finished map (3.7MB) to a newly created folder called finished maps.

It could be in part my connection, but in the past I was sucessful within three atempts to upload other PDFs.

I would really like to get this map uploaded and get some feedback on the overall design and layout. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodan View Post
    I am having issues with loading my PDF map versions as well. I have more than five posts currently, but posted or submitted a map in over a month (work). Yesterday I attempted nine times to upload my finished map (3.7MB) to a newly created folder called finished maps.

It could be in part my connection, but in the past I was sucessful within three atempts to upload other PDFs.

I would really like to get this map uploaded and get some feedback on the overall design and layout. Thank you.
    I can't guarantee pdfs uploaded to the gallery will always work. Is there a reason you are using pdfs and not just images?

-Rob A>