Thread: Not new, but needs to reintroduce!

Default Not new, but needs to reintroduce!

Well I joined CG last year in the fall/winter, I was actually in a mapping challenge though school had swept me up and away from my love and hobby of Cartography.

For a flash back from the past, well not so much, its only been a year! http://www.cartographersguild.com/ma...tml#post171194

Just a little update, I moved from Computer Science degree into something I really do love and enjoy, Video game programming. Right now I am attending The Art Institute of Portland and it has revitalize a lot of my creativity and I picked up a ton of new skills and confidence.

I also recently began my Dungeons and Dragons group again which brought me back to map making.

I'm happy to say Ill be pulling out the map WIP Kelinthria "Shadow of Bonds" and aim to finish it finally within the next month. Definitely before December!

It's going to be good to be back, especially since I am also in the progress of making an in-depth tutorial in Campaign Creation and making quick & detailed custom dungeon maps through Maya 2013. Hoping those projects will be of use to some or many others.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Welcome back - I remember that map! Good to see people returning to the Guild...

Welcome back to the Guild Nebula!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh