Size:	272.8 KB 
ID:	49187

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lower Levels final.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	233.7 KB 
ID:	49188

Hey Folks,

I have been a member of this site for some time and a cartography enthusiast for a very long time.

A while back, a friend asked me to give him a hand drawing some maps for his Pathfinder campaign. I was more than happy to help him out and created some maps for him to his specifications.

The maps were a big hit and my friend decided to submit the adventure, including the maps, to an on-line publisher. For the record, he did ask my permission first and I agreed. Well, the submission was well received and the adventure was actually featured at this year’s PiazoCon in Seattle. In addition, the on-line publisher wants to publish the module as a PDF for sale on their website.
    This is where my problems started: My original maps were printed to a PDF for my friends use, but the publisher needed them in jpg format. No problem, I sent the jpegs that I had from my original work. Well, those weren’t of a high enough DPI and they need me to resend them at a higher dpi. I started looking for a way to increase the dpi of my original drawings, but before I could, I was told that they also needed the jpegs to be layered.

I am a drafter by trade and I created my original maps in Google SketchUp, took them into a simple paint program and added backgrounds and text. I have no idea about how to get these guys what they are asking for. I am a wiz at AutoCAD and I am good with SketchUp, but I am not real savy about Gimp or Photo Shop.

Can anyone help?
    Last edited by Jake Raven; 10-18-2012 at 04:10 PM.