Thread: :: Greetings & Salutations ::

Guild Member
    Blog Entries

Default :: Greetings & Salutations ::

Hail, one and all!

Apparently, I joined this website's forums just a bit shy of six and one-half years ago. I finally managed to obtain broadband Internet access earlier this year, and while I have only visited this site a few times, since then, it is very much my desire to become a much more frequent visitor to this site. Why? Because, I just plain love maps.

Unfortunately, I suck at making maps (or at any artistic undertaking, apparently). It's just not my forte'. Nonetheless, I have great admiration for the handiwork of several who have shared their artistic cartographic masterpieces here, Some of them are truly breathtaking!

Anyway, my name is Charles, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, one and all. I hope to see you in the forums, and your maps in the gallery.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Greetings and Salivations to you as well!!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild. Never be afraid to let your creativity out. I'd be willing to bet that with some practice and some patience you could turn out great maps yourself.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Welcome Grimfinger. I agree with JT, you might be surprised at what you are capable of achieving after fiddle around with some of the tutorials here.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh