Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black and white map for D&D campaign

Default Black and white map for D&D campaign

Hey guys,

It has been awhile since I came here with a request for a map for my D&D campaign. I got an excellent map then which served very well so far, but now I would need it expanded.

The rule of the thumb for this map was that it should be about size of France and in "similar region" as France with a small kingdom on it. What I would now need is lots of uninhabitated space around it - and an empire/kingdom (just a few cities with capital will do) which kingdom of already drawn cities (Alliance of Cities) has not yet found. (I guess it should not be as far as USA is to Europe, perhaps there should just be a large island? Something like Great Britain? Or really remote peninsula, still attached to main landmass. Maybe, if not something unknown, then at least really remote, but if possible "left" or "right" of the current map/peninsula. The size of the map would be limited by having enough space for this Alliance of Cities to not know about it.

Quality can be low, as long as it is readable. There is really no time frame on when I need this. Within next few weeks would be ok. Copyright ... it will only be used for my personal D&D campaign ... I dont really know if anyone wants to protect that.

So ... does anyone feel like expanding my D&D "France". (Or at least what is left of it. Wizards demolished northern part )

thanks
    Last edited by RobA; 10-30-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Guild Apprentice

that link was not at all helpful

okay now it works I think

Guild Apprentice

I bet I could totally help make an expansion to this map

Guild Apprentice

Okay this is what I made I dont know if this is acceptable or not . . . but it is what I made

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...-far-thing.jpg

I got a much bigger version of it if you like it

Guild Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Xardyon View Post
    Hello My name is Malykai and I have a Project underway already in progress. I need some 2d maps create and wanted to know if you could help out. We all will be splitting the Royalties if there are any. The Team would greatly appreciate the Help and I know that would be greatful. If you need more info on the project you can visit the Following:
    Non-Paid Position Calling all Newbies
    Kage-Forgotten on deviantART
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creati...9875710?ref=hl

Contact me @
    Skype ID : Xardyon0 (That is a zero at the end)
    Carto ID : Xardyon
    Email: Creativemyndzstudio@Gmail.com
    huh? this guy is requesting a map . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ralok View Post
    huh? this guy is requesting a map . . .
    They spammed the forum with this message. The user has had all of these posts deleted and temporarily been banned...

-Rob A>

@Ralok

This looks good - with one exception. I do not want any cities CLOSE to already existing. I would like another kingdom somewhere far away. Also, if you could expand the map further north.

Otherwise, this is great.

We already have Cartographers guild of mr. Ravells in main city, (he made first map), I guess it could be "Ravell and Ralok".

A small tip of the hat to authors

Guild Apprentice

hmmmm okay, I guess I can

one moment please

Guild Apprentice

I am having a hard time trying to figure out what you want exactly

but I am trying

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...ar-thing-1.jpg

Allrighty.

Let me put it this way: you may add a cluster of a few cities (kingdom), but should be at least 1000 miles away from these. Please do not add any setlements near already existing.

Otherwise this map is really cool. If you feel like it, expand it 2000 miles in every direction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast