Thread: City of Uruk for Fallen Empires.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Kolyana's Avatar

Default City of Uruk for Fallen Empires.

Uruk
    Population count - 1,000. Anything with a sane mind is on the upper tiers ... bad things dwell below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uruk.jpg 
Views:	3487 
Size:	4.51 MB 
ID:	49358

Drawn on a Cintiq 24" HD Touch, trying to emulate my hand-drawn ink/paper style.

Copyright 2012 -
    To be displayed as a full page in Fallen Empires by J. Carpio.
    Tales From the Fallen Empire: Sword and Sorcery Setting by James Carpio — Kickstarter

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very Cool.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Beautiful map! I love your style.

I am not sure though, I like the darker, "artificially made", straight lines. In my opinion they clash with the softer, more hand-drawn (natural) looking ones. It is apparent only when you zoom in on the work, so I guess it is not important at all... Sorry for picking at your amazing map. It went into my inspiration folder the moment I saw it (along with all the other city maps you've shown here on the Guild... ).

I cannot wait to see what you come up with next.