Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello everyone!
    I am Ray, and I am happy to be here. I have been lurking here for a few months, and decided it was high time I said hello. I have been into cartography for years, and this site is absolutely what I am looking for. I have been amazed by the quality of work I have seen here, and looking forward to getting some feedback on my own work from the community here.
    I work mostly on fantasy settings, but have done a few real world maps as well. I work in freehand drawing (basic pencil/paper stuff), photoshop, and 3D Studio. Outside of cartography, I love role playing games, video games, and music. I also dabble in maile, but I am an absolute newbie there.
    I look forward to talking with you all.
    Ray

Welcome to the Guild Ray! You have certainly found the right place to share your love for cartography. I am looking forward to seeing examples of your work.

Welcome to the Guild Ray!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Welcome to the forum!!!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.