Thread: I'm here, not there, wherever there may be

Default I'm here, not there, wherever there may be

Hey there, I'm Kazmarov. Posting on a traditional forum reminds me of the two things I have done a lot of- moderating political discussion (though now I do that on reddit), and engaging in browser games. I have written constitutions in Cybernations, wrote a still-unfinished eight page paper on governments in an online game, and enjoyed hopping around NexusWar with my rifle-armed vampire and teleporting mystery warrior.

It's nice to be back in the fantasy-making world. I have an overabundance of map software and an under-abundance of present technical prowess. I was good at freehanding maps all through junior high and high school, but the things I'd like (showing the progress of time, using color, adding more cohesive backstory) are going to take a new dimension of work.

I think Isis the best band of the past twenty years.

Welcome Kazmarov! There are plenty of tutorials here to help fill that gap for you. Also if you still have any of your hand-drawn maps you ought to show them off in the finished maps section.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Welcome! "Underabundance of prowess" is fixable ;-) Show us / tell us what you're shooting for, and we'll see if we can help you zero in your sights.