Thread: Team Forsaken needs your help ! ! !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Wip Team Forsaken needs your help ! ! !

Welcome to the world of Forsaken.

You are an out-cast Master Samurai with exceptional skill. Born to be the Leader of a destroyed Empire, but Exiled by the Supreme Guardians of the Emperors Shine for Misconduct. You alone have traveled the devastated lands in search of rest and peace, but to no avail you have fallen to wayside as fate pulls you back into the very world you are trying to escape from. Armed with just a Katana, Kage (You) Must fight your way back into Honor and relinquish the title " Forsaken. "

Hello, My name is Malykai and I notice your Forum comments and I am making a game (already in-progress) and I think you would be a great addition to it. It is Open Concept game, meaning you are able to add you input and ideas into the game to shape its outcome. So the GDD I have but will change as we Create more and more. I am a 3D Modeler/ Animator/2d Concept Artist/Sound Engineer. I want this Team to be full of Newbies so that the hunger to create drives us. The Style and format of the game is hack and slash adventure (third person.) With this project the goal is to get a finished title under your belt and from there you can branch out and with your new experience build a bigger and better game. Thanks for your interest in the project
    Now this is where you come in. We need artist (which I myself am also one) to help us realize this Vision which is already in progress. We need concepts including environment pieces Character works and the two combined.Also if you posess the skill to do 2D maps that's a plus but not mandatory. If you feel like this is a fit for you and have been wanting to add more to your portfolio, and work with other exceptional artist then this is the place. For compensation we will be splitting Royalties if we go for funding, but as of right now it is a non-paid project in which you can add that you have " Worked on game." to your portfolio.(Why not right?)
    Deviantart thanks to you. you've been a great asset helping us move forward. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are moving into getting the animation pipeline rolling for the Main characters and Enemies and setting up a small prototype to work out all the kinks before we move on. Things have been moving great and we have received a great amount of contribution from the team.
    We are now looking mainly for these Positions:

3D Character Modelers 2
    Rigging Artist 2
    Animators 2
    Sound Engineers 1
    Voice Talents 2
    Dialogue Artist 1

Currently Have:

2D Concept Artist 4/4
    3d Modelers 3/4
    3D Character Modelers 1/3
    Rigging Artist 2/2
    Animators 2/3
    Programmers 5/5
    Level Designers 3/4
    Sound engineers 1/2
    Writer 2/2
    Dialogue Artist 1/2

The Roles are being filled just fine guys thanks

Thanks guys will have a update coming up here in the next couple days.Thanks again for all the help and support. BTW the animations are not final quality these are for testing and will be iterated several times and if you see a position full please don't hesitate to apply we could always use the help.

Keep following us @
    Feel free to view our progress and to Contact meat the following :

Epic Games Forums
    Kage-Forgotten on deviantART
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creati...9875710?ref=hl
    Xardyonz - YouTube

Contact me @
    Skype ID : Xardyon0 (That is a zero at the end)
    Carto ID : Xardyon
    Email: Creativemyndzstudio@Gmail.com
    Last edited by RobA; 10-30-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Love the designs.