Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Village of Pramayama

Here's V2...i've incorporated many of the really helpful suggestions made and consider this to be "done"...However, comments and criticisms are still welcome so that I can make future maps better. (Full resolution version can be found by following the link in my signature)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Village of Pramayama_v3 - 4mb.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	3.52 MB 
ID:	49656

I've increased the number of houses and decreased their size (to better reflect the change in scale that I implemented). I also reduced the number of internal walls so that it makes more sense. Finally, I fixed some typos and added more labels. Thanks again for all the suggestions!
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks Great. I liked the first version a lot and this one is even better.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Thanks...I took a cue from your work with the castle and decided to do a relatively hefty remodel.

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Nice job on this anomiecoalition, the thatch-work roofs look very convincing.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks....I should mention that all of the buildings used in this map are from Profantasy (not sure which add-on or specific product...but they came out of my default program folders).

Hey, I haven't been on in awhile, and this was one of the first maps I took a look at - love it! Everything's really 'cohesive' and works together. The font is legible and fits the map, too.
    Portfolio & Project Blog: 99 Colored Umbrellas
    World Building Project: Worlds of Sand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12