Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: North Kingdom - new coming

Blog Entries

As always, Pasis, your texture work is phenomenal. Great stuff, man.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Thanks Ramah. It is always nice to get a compliment from one of the best

Pasis, again my jaw is brusied from hitting the keyboard. Is there a special process you use for forest placement because my way never looks as natural as that.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Awesome and thanks or sharing your textures. I shall attempt to put them to some good use
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Beautiful!

This map is wonderful!

I'm gonna use this map for my upcoming Fate Core campaign (if you don't mind!). I'd love to see what setting you had in mind when you drew this map if such information exist!

Also, I'm french speaker so I was wondering if the .psd was available (or a version without any names on it) so I can transcribe the names, for example "Whitemist" would become "Blanchebrise" or "Blanchebrume" in french.

Thanks a lot!

I would love to see a progress based on your steps.

I'm pretty sure I've said it on your tutorial posting, but thank you! Your help and beautiful map have set me in the right direction to meet the vision I have for my own maps.

I'm not sure what a "swap" is, but your 2nd map is much better imo but that is based on personal opinion only. As you state the river needs a wiser mouth and one of the mountains looks dulled on the Western side.

Edit: I'm not sure if my textures are seamless but I have managed to get importing the textures down. Apparently the new dynamic system that replaced it was giving me some issues but I think I'm all good. I may have more problems as I move forward but reading ahead in the tutorial I see that things are explained in detail more later on.
    Last edited by The Full Monty; 01-03-2013 at 10:51 PM. Reason: More concise info.

Attached is the finished version (in low resolution and without labeling). Full res version can be found from finished maps section:

http://www.cartographersguild.com/fi...h-kingdom.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glassfall - no labels.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	4.75 MB 
ID:	50974  

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Great map!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast