Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geldonion - World Map

Blog Entries

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Worldmap.jpg 
Views:	487 
Size:	478.3 KB 
ID:	49613

I've highlighted the problematic parts of your rivers.

Green for divergence, cyan for places where the rivers don't appear to be flowing downhill unless you have some very strange terrain that isn't being indicated, yellow for deltas that are too big for the river systems feeding them, and red for a river/lake system starting very close to an endorheic lake. The east lake requires lots of rainfall to form, while the west lake requires an extremely arid climate to avoid overflowing and having an outlet.
    Last edited by Hai-Etlik; 11-03-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks! I didn't notice those divergent ones lol, I think i might keep one (I'm sure it happens) but I'll definitely par them down. As for the other problems, I'll fix those right up. Thanks for the tips

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Delvestius View Post
    Thanks! I didn't notice those divergent ones lol, I think i might keep one (I'm sure it happens) but I'll definitely par them down. As for the other problems, I'll fix those right up. Thanks for the tips
    Sometimes a minor stream will branch off from one river to another completely different one that passes near by. But it's a temporary or intermittent phenomenon that can only occur in special circumstances. Artificially maintained canals can do this too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12