Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japanese Bathhouse Map WIP

Well, I'm opting not to do the Garden and Grounds map for several reasons:

1. A bath house map doesn't require a garden and grounds to be useful in game - just the four floor plans are needed.
    2. Doing a preliminary page layout for this product, I've got 18 pages so far - which is really big for an encounter site product.
    3. I still need to provide sliced versions of the full scale maps and that will create 64 additional pages by itself, plus 4 full scale single map versions (4 more pages).

That's 86 pages for an intended single complex encounter which is not even a complete adventure module. This already is a big product.

My goal is to offer this for $2.99 or $3.99. My full module adventure products sell for $9.99 and they are only 60 pages long!?!

I think I'm done with this location. I do plan to create both a Zaoist temple and Yokinto shrine maps in the future, and both would include Japanese gardens - so I'll leave the garden to those products when I get to them.

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 11-19-2012 at 12:08 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

As an aside, I just got Justin Sluder (author of Faces of the Tarnished Souk series from Rite Publishing's Coleseum Morpheuon setting) who will be looking over my mechanics and creating multiple CR versions of the ghosts, beasties and NPCs created for this series. My concern is that my Kickstarter funded campaign setting handbooks having a very long development time and release not until October 2013, I need some Kaidan releases to fill the huge swathe of time between now and then. This series fits the bill...
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12