Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freetown Campaign Map - OSRIC Campaign - WIP - need help with labels

I used two different sets of mountain brushes, but maybe its an affect of layering? Re the cities, yeah a bit clustered, but each of the smaller keeps is supposed to represent a barony, the next size up earldom and then the capital. The area covered is fairly large, about 300km between the kingdom capital (Whitestone) and the Earldom of Hawkstone. I had to hammer it out rather quickly because my AD&D group is in this area now. But thanks for the advice.

Noted re the river lettering...Battle and River are way too far apart, just given the clutter I wanted to avoid duplicate labels.

Looks pretty cool. OP map reminds me of the geography in my hometown, hehe.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	home.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	56517

Been awhile, but since I'm starting up another AD&D campaign in my homebrew, it was time to revisit it. This overview map doesn't have the city labels (saved those for area enlargements for clarity's sake).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gran Farrith Overview v1.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	72397

I'd like to thank the awesome members here at this site and the helpful tutorials and brushes I was able to use to make the map.

Ascension's atlas style, jeself's_tut_map03 and 05, saderan_tutorial and a crapload of brushes (sorry I can't remember who made them).

Thanks all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12