Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Maps

Hmmm, I'm getting a lot of 'invalid attachment' errors trying to see your earlier images...is anyone else getting these?

Yeah, I'm seeing that, too.

edit: Testing a couple of attachments, just to see if it's a problem with the thead. One from my HDD and one from a web site.

edit2: It appears to be a problem with the URL. There are two slashes where there should only be one, and the URL appears to be truncated. The d=... is missing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic.gif 
Views:	47 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	3860   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	viewprintsave3.gif 
Views:	39 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	3861  
    Last edited by Midgardsormr; 05-24-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Blog Entries

All these broken links to hot maps is the cartographic equivalent of a strip tease show

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

I seem to only be able to load five maps at a time, the last three are loaded and didn't want to load anymore until I figured it out, I have remove those attachment from the Attachments Manager thing so I think now you can't see them, which is a bummer since It took forever to upload them.
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

Hey Everybody Come Back I fixed them, It was purely an Operator error. I kept deleting them after I uploaded them

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Very nice coastlines! And none of them look like angry chickens.

Angry Chickens?!?!?!?

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=870

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=1618

Like clouds, sometimes you see things in a coastline that were never intended. I still can't look at the first map I posted here without seeing that chicken shape.

It was an angry Nazi chicken, doing a Hitler salute I tell you! (sorry).

Agreed, nice coastlines, Arkkeeper, I know you're approach is minimalist, but do you intend to add more to the maps?

OMG Midgardsormr your banner is awesome. I'm impressed that everyone thinks my coastlines are good as on some of them the Fjords ARE WAY TOO HUGE, and yes Ravells as I said before these are just my Templates, I then take traceing paper, copy the outline, and add stuff, like a physical map or political map, or precepitation, like a true Atlas. In fact If you visit my new thread, The Atlas Of ArkEarth, in World Mapping you'll see my current project including my template style mapmaking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12