Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RPGMapMaker's Free Brush Packs (PS7)

Very nice! Rep to you for such outstanding work and generosity. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Keep up the great work.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Normally I lurk and learn. On Youtube came across your tutorial.
    Since I love the brushes it was worth a reply

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I just needed to thank rpgmapmaker for these!

Guild Apprentice

Im just getting into using PS for cartography and i came across these brushes, great stuff, im going to use the 1st tree set, and second compass one. Awsome work. Not sure if your up for suggestions/requests, but some mountain ones to go along with your tree brushes would be awsome.

Welcome to the Guild mad_computer_user. Feel free to post to the Introductions thread, and hang out and ask lots of questions. We have a lot of PS users here and some with truly mad skills so they should be able to help you.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Guild Apprentice

thanks, im going to post there now, then i might post my WIP of a map im making and a few other ones iv made before

Look forward to seeing them.

Quote Originally Posted by mad_computer_user View Post
    Im just getting into using PS for cartography and i came across these brushes, great stuff, im going to use the 1st tree set, and second compass one. Awsome work. Not sure if your up for suggestions/requests, but some mountain ones to go along with your tree brushes would be awsome.
    Try this post. Excellent tutorial there by the same rpgmapmaker.

Guild Apprentice

thanks, iv seen that before on YouTube, but im not sure how to actually draw the mountain, because i have absolutely NO artistic skill what so ever

Quote Originally Posted by mad_computer_user View Post
    thanks, iv seen that before on YouTube, but im not sure how to actually draw the mountain, because i have absolutely NO artistic skill what so ever
    He had the map brushes posted in that thread as well, but they're not up anymore for whatever reason.

I've actually got the brushes here, as I used them in my Witchlight Strand map. I'd be happy to upload them again, if it's cool with rpgmapmaker.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast