Thread: New in town...

Default New in town...

Hey all, I am new here and would just like to say hi. For some time now all of my maps have been drawn by hand, but a friend of mine told me the guild could really boost my skills with mapping and world building. I hope to share with you all the maps I have made soon, and maybe try my hand at using some software to give my maps a detail that you all have got.

Hi, welcome! It's great to see you're interested in improving. Don't give up on hand-drawing maps, though! It's a great skill, and there are quite a few members who do some incredible work using traditional media. There's also lots of great tutorials for all kinds of digital media, of course, and it'll be great to see what you can do. Good luck!
    Portfolio & Project Blog: 99 Colored Umbrellas
    World Building Project: Worlds of Sand

Thanks for the warm welcome! Today is my mapping day, so I might have some stuff up later. Cheers and good mapping to you!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Welcome to the Guild Tesla369! Look forward to seeing both your pre-Guild hand-drawn maps and your current work. You should create a thread in the Finished Maps section to post your previous work, and a thread in one of the Works-in-progress forums to show what you are currently working on.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh