Hello broz and sis!
Before i start, i want to say tsorry about my weak english, my first language is portuguese but i will try do my bast in the language

My name is Fernando, 32 yo, work with 3D drawing using Autodeks Inventor, Solid Works and Catia. Always loved maps, and tried undertand how ppl do so amazing maps possible find in internet. So doing a work for a friend, started serch for some maps and found Cartographers Guild, and got amazed with all the job and the friendly community.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC035491-745110.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	49872
Yes, me after find Cartographer's Guild

U know, like all RPG players, i tried do my maps in machine, but mayeb for dont know all tools of Photoshp, started to believe that is impossible make maps with this software. So i came to here, found a lots of tutos, and started to learn everthing possible. Want to find Saderam and say my true tks coz his tuto (Saderan - A tutorial) make my dream a possible target now.
Tried maps using a lots of images that find in internet, specialy tiles from RPG maker, but never got happy coz i just copied, nothing mine and personal.

Here, in this community i fell possible make my dream a reality and create a entire continent full of history and fact that i got in my 17 years of RPG. I tried introduce myself before, but shy to not show anything and sounds a bit leecher of ppl resources.Before Cartographer i was this:

Name:	20100525-0153.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	49873 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20100525-1241.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	49874

And after Saderan's Tuto i started it:

Name:	Sem%u00252520T%25C3%25ADtulo-2%2520c%25C3%25B3pia1211neve.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	49875

Ok that is all, it is a small step for the others, but a big advace for me
Hope soon start help ppl here and can show nice maps