Thread: I'm crazy about maps and hate introductions.

Default I'm crazy about maps and hate introductions.

I can't write introductions to save my life. I'm Alex, and I have 5 maps in my room and another which I couldn't find anywhere to put up. It's quite impressive that I've managed to get the 5 that I have got on the walls considering the tenancy agreement bans me from using tape, blu-tack, glue or any other form of adhesive.

I've attempted drawing maps twice in the recent past, but failed miserably both times - probably because they were hand-drawn and I'm not a particularly good drawer. I'd love to actually be able to create a good map though, which is why I'm pleased to have found this place, and all the awesome maps here. Thank god for ASOIAF, eh?

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Welcome Alex, take a stroll through the tutorials section and you'll find some walkthrough's that will help you on your way.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh