Thread: Giving Caampaign Cartographer 3 Away for FREE Ine exchange for a professional map

Post Giving Caampaign Cartographer 3 Away for FREE Ine exchange for a professional map

I am willing to send my copy of Campaign Cartographer 3 to someone via Dropbox if they can use it to make me a professional, fantasy map for my ongoing novel series. THIS IS NOT A TRICK! I AM DEAD SERIOUS!
    If you're interested, send me a message at Gorilla0132@aol.com

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure that is legal due to copyright laws. I'll take your "rough draft" map and see if I can come up with something though.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Kevin Hogan's Avatar

I might be interested, but have a couple of questions. #1 - When do you want the map (target date)? #2 - How complex? #3 - Any major geographic features? #4 - Color or black and white?

Blog Entries

This map was completed
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

JT you gonna be able to post up the map?

Blog Entries

Yes I can post a copy in the finished map forum. I did the map in GIMP however.

Finished Maps