Thread: Hello guys!

Default Hello guys!

Hi there! My name is Gabriel. Previously, my interest in maps was limited to my RPG sessions as a DM. It was the Cartographers' Guild that actually got me interested in making maps since I found it yesterday (completely by accident). I used a few tutorials to get started, and made two maps as exercises, both of wich are on the blog I just created to record my progress (one as the background, the other in the actual first post). Here it is:

Fantasy Cartographer

I have, of course, much to learn. That's why I'm here, after all!

And now I need to go to bed (I've been awake for 20 straight hours)! Nice to meet you all!
    Last edited by gbsilverio; 11-15-2012 at 03:20 AM.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome !! Those are some excellent maps. I really like the blog idea and I will be following. Make sure to post your work here as well so that people can give you feedback and suggestions. Have some rep for a beautiful first effort.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Thanks! And don't worry, I'll definitely be putting up my stuff here too! The blog is just an easy way for me to keep track of everything and to try reaching more people.

Bye!

Welcome to the guild Gabriel, sounds like you've been bitten by the mapping bug! Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh