Thread: [Region 1][Map 04] Cazgothe

Post [Region 1][Map 04] Cazgothe

Well. Here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cazgothe.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	3832  

Blog Entries

Woohoo - I had almost given up on more tiles being made. This is great stuff.

I have put a thumb on the Region Map so let me know if this is not as you envisioned it.

Brilliant redrobes. Of course I'm not finished , as I am working alot this weekend. (memorial day weekend is hell for the food service industry.) I still have alot to do on this map. And I've considered maybe taking the slot to the right of it.

Hooray to the new tile!
    Let's rock on.

And it looks sweet, too - tho' it's clearly unfinished, but you have something to show (at least)...
    Two in harmony surpass one in perfection

Yes Please Perfect. Looks great and well done for getting onto the score sheet in terms of areas. I cant remember if this is the only ony you're doing. If it is I think there are two more that nobody has taken yet. I think I should get re-marketing those. A whole new set of rookies has marched through the doors of late.

Great work on the map. Really good look.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Hey guys.
    Its been a few weeks. I am having trouble with my lands..Namely all the ideas I had are disagreeable with the surrounding lands. I think my tile will be a remnant of some ancient kingdom possibly inhabited by the spirits of the people (or creatures ) of said kingdom. The cities are ruinous, chock full o' treasure and magic items, problem is , whats preventing people from moving in and taking over. My first thought would be the spirits (just throwing around names , Songheneti,Serengi,Sorenos) , ghosts I guess would be a more accurate term and easily applied to say.. Dungeons and Dragons.
    So we have the Songheneti spirits stuck there..in the cities. guarding treasures and such. Now I need a cataclysm that caused all of this. My creativity wains...Help!
    -P

How about a peculiar racial reaction to the plague causing rapid spread with universal infection combined with very high mortality (think on that spreads like the common cold with an AIDS-like disease progression but faster decline after the symptom-free state). Death happened too quickly and/or in a manner that many of the spirits become sundered and stuck in the world?

All it would take is a 6-month incubation/infectious period followed by rapid symptoms and death. By the time anyone noticed that they were sick they'd be dead and the whole population would likely by infected by that time. All the people gone with just spirits left to terminate any newcomers. And best of all, no real chance of new plague outbreaks with adventurers because everyone who was symptomatic is dead now.
    Last edited by waldronate; 06-20-2008 at 02:23 PM.