Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hand-drawn personal fantasy campaign setting map

Some more progress:

Well the image resolution is somewhat small, so I can't get a close look at it, but so far this looks really nice!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Oh, you can see it closer by doing the right-click > copy image URL thingy.

Thanks for commenting!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Coming along quite nicely. One thing that bugs me is the trunks of the trees. They kind of curve away from the mass of the forest, kind of makes the whole thing look like a plateau, like the trunks are the walls.

Seems like the beginning of a very beautiful map, but I must agree with Diamond, those tree trunks look weird... If you correct that small issue though, this already great looking map will look even better.
    Last edited by Lyandra; 11-29-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks for commenting guys!

Just here to note that I lost some progress on a rollback I had to do on my PC. On the bright side, that does mean it will be easier to redo the tree trunks (yes, I agree with you guys about them!), since I hadn't drawn them in the first place.

See ya!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected

This is really cool! The rivers in the southeast of your map dont seem to have any clear source, so you might want to put some hills/small mountains there.
    This cavern is below all, and is the foe of all. It is hatred, without exception. This cavern knows no philosophers; its dagger has never cut a pen. Its blackness has no connection with the sublime blackness of the inkstand. Never have the fingers of night which contract beneath this stifling ceiling, turned the leaves of a book nor unfolded a newspaper.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123