Thread: Hand drawn maps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Hand drawn maps

So, the other day I tumbled over my old hand drawn maps, and I thought it a good idea to share them with the guild. So take a look, here they are:

The Cathedral of The Three
    A sketch of the larger encounter map I drew. Where the big-scale map is, I don't know, so you only get to see it's ugly little cousin. I think sometime I'll try and revamp this to practice my skills on interior/encounter maps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kathedrale der Drei_0001.jpg 
Views:	635 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	49969

Unknown World
    Unknown, for this world is just a back-up should the world in my current campaign be utterly destroyed. It has a strong elemental theme (hence the floating rocks, Maelstrom, volcanoes). It is a work in progress, since I only come to work on it when there's nothing else to do - and lately there is a lot to do for me.

Name:	world map 1.jpg 
Views:	898 
Size:	1,000.3 KB 
ID:	49973 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	world map 2.jpg 
Views:	513 
Size:	920.3 KB 
ID:	49972

Serpent Hills
    Speaking of my current campaign, it started out in this region of Faerun, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. First map I drew for my gaming group, using what WotC already provided. It is simple pencil on a tea-stained and burned paper.

Name:	Serpent Hills Map.jpg 
Views:	1123 
Size:	1,013.1 KB 
ID:	49971

Deathwinter
    The dreadful name of my last campaign in which I sported my own world (which maybe borrowed a name or two). The map was first drawn with pencil, afterwards I used black ink to flesh it out. This time I used some coloured paper to begin with.

Name:	Totenwinter Karte Final.jpg 
Views:	5469 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	49970

So much for my work so far. As I said, some of it I want to gimp up a bit, when i find the time (after the Donnerholm Project).
    Last edited by Rinsewjind; 11-16-2012 at 08:33 AM.