Thread: A little help in redoing a regional map, please.

Default A little help in redoing a regional map, please.

Hi, If at all possible I humbly request that this this map redone/redrawn at 2000x1500 or 4000x3000 pixels (which ever you prefer). If you choose to undertake this mighty (but probably trivial to anyone who isn't me) undertaking keep in mind that you don't need to get it exactly right, just get the coastline, islands and mountains in roughly the same spot and keep the plains/green areas roughly the same.

Feel free to use any style you wish, however this one: [Award Winner] My atlas style in PS is preferred (it's simple and I can probably just add some brushes to it later). I'd also like it in .png format if possible, or what ever lossless image format you care to use.

I look forward to hearing from you, all the best, and thanks for reading this even if you aren't interested.

PS. I'm terrible at photoshop (outside of using brushes) and hand drawing. Please help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sss.png 
Views:	275 
Size:	655.9 KB 
ID:	50033

I'm not sure that this is helpful, but I was testing some new software and this wandered out. I'd say that I need a bit more work on the software before it's good (the oceans, for example, aren't there). I'm not likely to get back to the software for a couple of months, though.

Name:	sss0.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	639.6 KB 
ID:	50062

Seems good so far...!!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."-Confucius
    Old map and Historic map

I played a little more as part of a homework-avoidance activity and came up with the thing below. Probably too much continental shelf, but I think I'm getting better at controlling the new toys. I also stuck on the usual rivers.

Name:	sss1.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	941.6 KB 
ID:	50101

That is very awesomely cool, thanks man.