Thread: Duergar's forge.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected

Default Duergar's forge.

Following the testimony of a little boy that was attacked by undead, our heroes investigate an underground river, only to be led to a dam that was build there by prospecting Duergar. After a few skirmishes, the adventurers finally confront their leader in one of the dark dwarves' forge, located at the edges of the underdark...

Direct link to the image:

This encounter was constructed to host the final battle from the short adventure sacred shrine with a few modifications (it was an ambush, the chief Duergar having made himself invisible, also, his Tiefling ally used his fire resistance to hide in the fire from the forge, daring the PCs to approach, and several undead were buried in the coal, to jump out on the unsuspecting players...).

It was constructed using GIMP and many objects pilfered from the dundjinni forums. You can check the progression of the work starting here.
    This was a very interesting project, as I got to play a lot with shadows and lighting.
    Finally, I want to mention how very grateful I am for all the help, advices and support from jtougas and Jacktannery. Thanks a bunch guys!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This turned out great !! I'm glad I could help.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Nice job on this Simon!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh