Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hand drawn harbor town

Vellum, I have to say I'm really enjoying your hand drawn stuff. Makes me miss my pencil
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Vellum View Post
    Hey Larb just for you MUHAHA I worked a bit on the town's coat of arms. Just a general concept atm, but I'll work it out
    Looks good to me, I especially like the fish! One thing you could do is draw high resolution silhouettes of each element and save them as a photoshop shape so you can easily use them again later. Or make them into vectors if you're more illustrator/inkscape focused. (I am not myself - I'd probably just use the live trace tool to do so!).

It's always useful to have a bunch of heraldic elements on hand, especially ones directly related to your own world.

Thanks Jaxilon!! Hey don't forget pencils are cheap and so is copy paper LOL

Larb, good idea I'll make the individual elements, and do a cut and paste. I need a better shell design, so I'll have to work that out first.

Great city map Vellum and a beginning of an awesome coat of arms design! Can't wait to see more.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Vellum, this is really good work. I love the building details and the chaotic mix of the streets. This would be a great map to use for almost any setting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12