Thread: City map: Lirasse (and destroyed version)

Default City map: Lirasse (and destroyed version)

Hi all,
    Seems I don't make it by that much anymore. I've been working on some maps for a Dreamscarred Press adventure. I think this city map is pretty much done. The ruined version (plus some labels) will be the one used in the adventure, but I figured I'd also post a pre-destruction version as well. Actually, I haven't read the adventure so I don't know how it was destroyed other than there were thrown boulders and fire. I'm figuring it was a giant-goblin teamup.

It's mostly done but I'll probably make a couple more changes before it's final...so let me know if you see something that needs fixing badly.

Hope you like it!
    M

Edit: Oh, BTW, this was done in Photoshop CS4 with a Wacom Intuos 4 tablet. The buildings shapes were output by the free RPG Citymap Generator using its round European city setting with overlap checking turned way down. I tried to get it nice and dense, with a nice mix of separate and connected buildings. Had to generate quite a few before I got what I wanted. I threw away the roads and made my own, based loosely on what it gave me, and adjusted buildings as necessary. I added quite a few additional ones by copying. The walls/towers were drawn by me (yeah, big deal, right?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DO---Lirasse.jpg 
Views:	775 
Size:	1,020.4 KB 
ID:	50011   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DO---Lirasse-ruined.jpg 
Views:	3015 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	50012  
    Last edited by mearrin69; 11-17-2012 at 01:05 AM.

I think this'll be the final...now with labels.
    M
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DO---Lirasse---labels.jpg 
Views:	872 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	50117