Thread: New Here from the Forgotten Realms

Default New Here from the Forgotten Realms

Hey all,

A friend of mine suggested this place to me, and I have to say he was absolutely right! Awesome work here!

If anyone can help me find an individual interested in doing mapwork for me (for pay) I would appreciate it...I'm looking for someone capable of doing Cities and Regional maps alike; with a great deal of creative independence!

Hopefully my own map-making ability will improve by searching through this site. However, anyone interested in doing work for pay; please get in touch!

Sincerely,

Dalor

Welcome to the Guild Dalor. There are lots of tutorials here that can help you improve your map-making skills. However, if you would like to commission a cartographer, have a look at the guidelines for putting in a map-making request (located in the "Map Requests" section).

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thank you very much! I appreciate your suggestion, and have made a new request!

Thanks also for the welcome, it looks like an awesome place!

Welcome to the Guild. I'm a fan of Forgotten Realms myself. I seldom do City or Regional Maps, as I'm not very good at them, but there are a lot of people here who are. Best of luck!

Welcome to cartographers Guild!!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."-Confucius
    Old map and Historic map