So recently I've been in a Modern Fiction Mood so I decided to get working again on my Heroverse.

For those of you who don't know I have three major projects of mine one of which is Heroverse.
Heroverse I plan on being a series of book for late teens and a series of mature comics, its a story set in a world where superheros (referred to as Supers from henceforth) have always existed, With this story I attempt to create a Believable Super World, where the Super's are actually part of the world not just something that feels tacked on, if you know what I mean.
The World is also set a little bit into the future which means that all that advanced Super Technology is actually plausible

Now Of course I must work on a map but I don't know what I want to do. I've made my choices:

Real World, Real Names: This Earth with the real names for everything, but still slightly changed history and etc. i.e. Marvel style

Real World, Fictional Names: This Earth with fictional names for everything i.e. DC-Like

Fictional World: Fictional Earth with Countries and stuff thats equivalent to real world countries and names. i.e. Ace Combat Earth

Other: Your Own Opinion

So I have decided to make a poll so I can see what potential readers would like most. Also if you have any comments please post them. I'll post updates on the maps as well here.