Thread: Santa's Secret Cottage

Default Santa's Secret Cottage

Couple of the people at the ProFantasy forums were making holiday maps, so I thought i'd jump in. I used a ton of great art from the Dunjinni Forums (Particular Bogie and Neymour, sorry for others that I forgot to mention).

Hope it doesn't offend...Happy Holidays

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Santa Cottage.JPG 
Views:	267 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	50639

Personally I feel bad for the poor little elf girl...my Fiancee doesn't...
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

NNNNOOOOOO !!!!!!!! Santa!!!

Nice Map!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

LOL!!!

"Cheaters Never Prosper" ..... well they do...for a time...but payback can be a B*#CH....

And I bet Frosty (Santa's best friend) is feeling kinda sick having discovered them there like that....I mean, maybe they were there to talk about a new flight plan or something like that......

By the way...LOOOVE the map table
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Yeah, when labeling the map, I was torn between (1) Frosty feeling a moral obligation to inform Mrs. Claus or (2) Frosty feeling jealousy over Santa snatching up all the elf pun-tang...and then informing Mrs. Claus.

Found the map table on the Dunjinni Forums...figured it was appropriate.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

How festive! At least I thought as such until I looked closer and it turned out to be a murder scene. Those poor kids aren't even getting coal this year!

Merry Christmass to you too, Anomie!