Thread: Wilbur Help?

Default Wilbur Help?

I was trying to find the Wilbur help in the help of the tool but this is the message I get.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b202f89283851797b3b7b0433e3885eb.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	96257

Basically I am looking for a description of the different filters with explanaton of the entries.

I don't have that, sorry, but I do have a collection of Wilbur tutorials from here and there, if you want it: Wilbur Tutorials.zip

The error message that I put in there that details exactly which parts of the help file that I haven't written isn't very useful, is it? I can have not-fun and write documentation (and receive no dollars) or I can have fun and write code (and still receive no dollars). I will let you figure out which one usually wins. On the Wilbur download site there is an ancient documentation file from about 20 years ago that describes how things used to be. Much of the discussion is still relevant, but newer features like the erosion filters aren't in there. Maybe I should start a Kickstarter for further Wilbur development ($1000 for scripting, $2500 for multiple files open at once, $5000 for documentation, $50000 to open-source the whole thing sound like good goals). And maybe Patreon to see if anyone wants to pay for regular maintenance...

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    The error message that I put in there that details exactly which parts of the help file that I haven't written isn't very useful, is it? I can have not-fun and write documentation (and receive no dollars) or I can have fun and write code (and still receive no dollars). I will let you figure out which one usually wins. On the Wilbur download site there is an ancient documentation file from about 20 years ago that describes how things used to be. Much of the discussion is still relevant, but newer features like the erosion filters aren't in there. Maybe I should start a Kickstarter for further Wilbur development ($1000 for scripting, $2500 for multiple files open at once, $5000 for documentation, $50000 to open-source the whole thing sound like good goals). And maybe Patreon to see if anyone wants to pay for regular maintenance...
    And may be pre sell it on steam .

Btw There is a strange quadrellation on the whole map I have in Wilbur, is there a way to remove this? Seems like due to a kind of pixellation from the map heightmap I used. but I do not want to loose all the little details of it .