Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Midgard

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Are the Borderdecorations selfmade or found material? I realy like them a lot.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    Are the Borderdecorations selfmade or found material? I realy like them a lot.
    Thanks. They're a combination; I started out with a basic design that came in a vector art pack and then traced it and embellished it a bit.

Wow beautiful map!

Guild Member
    Blog Entries

Very crisp and clean map. The pale color scheme, with highlighted borders, is beautiful. Simply beautiful.

And, of course, the text labels adorn this magnificent lady of a map, drowning her in flavor. The lines emanating from the Norse Sea are the crown jewel of this map, a radiant sun of subdued, but ancient, beauty. On this map, beauty runs more than skin deep.

Oh, delightful, delightful! A stroll through cartographic talent is what this map offers the passer-by. How she prostitutes herself with dignity approaching perfection.

Lovely.

Svearika, Sklavorland, and the Bulgar Khanate. Imagine these places. My God, man! is this not what a map should be? May this lady spawn many children, and may her ancient roots be uncovered by those who would exploit her. I, with my friends in the Hanse Federation, demand more - more of the same, yet different.

Go, now, and bear us back more, that we may feast our eyes thereon.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Long have your posts amused me, Grimfinger. The puckish jests, the lyric language of your comments tickle me. So it was with joy (and some little trepidation) that I espied your name appended to the comments on this thread. I thank you for your sprightly wit, as does my kinsman, who is even now reading this over my shoulder.

It may be that more alternate history will flow through the muse's probing fingers into my furrowed brow, but I cannot say which road it will follow. Perhaps something... Caribbean. But I thank you for your noble interest, and I implore you to grace us more often with your strange and fickle wit.

Somewhere dark and rather dangerous...and also inhabited by these confounded mosquitoes.

Interesting concept.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12