Size:	525.1 KB 
ID:	50328

There is a version with map legend:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gallowmere legend.png 
Views:	7919 
Size:	673.2 KB 
ID:	50441
    Last edited by Kasaichi; 12-09-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Oh the nostalgia... excuse me a moment while I gather myself... some of my earliest memories, that game. Great work, man. Rep'd.

Whoa...that is way cool. I don't know anything about paint.net or the game you speak of but I'll have to look now.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Awesome!!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."-Confucius
    Old map and Historic map

Are you sure you made this? I google'd Gallowmere and found an exact replica of this map.

That's my own work making impossibly hard photos from game and merging it, on the Internet there are versions with some missing pieces, like westcoast cliff-side and purple clouds in NE side, near Zarok's Lair. In Medievil Wikipedia there is a map - but it's in low quality, it has in-game GUI and have some missing pieces, I've made the best replica map from game.

Love it!!

monks

Wow. Did you go out and paint the entire thing? What was the process in recreating this?

I was making screenshots from PSX game, then I decided to repaint pieces hidden under the GUI, then I drawed missing pieces and some of the edges and that's it. It took me less than 10 hours. Uh... Cutting GUI, repainting map, merging whole map, deleting magic circles from locations... But effect is very good.
    There You have got two screenshots from in-game view, I deleted GUI from 37 in-game screens, repainted pieces hidden under the GUI and merged in one map. There was many troubles with repainting original map hidden under the black faded rectangle, and black pieces of map on the edges of the Gallowmere Universe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SCUS_942.27_01122012_205748_0460.png 
Views:	557 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	50439   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SCUS_942.27_01122012_205746_0355.png 
Views:	661 
Size:	160.0 KB 
ID:	50440  
    Last edited by Kasaichi; 12-09-2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: I didn't send an image.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast