Thread: Hello! :D

Default Hello! :D

Hi!

I joined up forever and a year ago, but I'm afraid I never really integrated myself into the site. But that's okay! I am now!

I commonly go by FireDitto on most forums, but my roleplaying name is Honey Love (my first RP character). I commonly RP Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern, though I first started RPing realistic equine. I love fantasy settings, and am particularly drawn to the map making section of this place. Some of them are just amazing and so easy to follow! I am not a photoshop pro, so being able to follow simple instructions and walk out with something I personally consider a master piece (I am not an artist, either, haha) makes me very happy!

I am also a bit of an aspiring Author, and have two novels I am in the process of working on. My first, under the working title of 9874 is about a rather corrupt country, and the long and political process it goes through to return both men and women to a more level playing field. I have about 53,000 words written in my 2011 NaNoWriMo that caters to the first half of the story, needs heavy editing and I've been shying away from it, haha. My other world is an original fantasy that centers around the lifestyle of Centaurs and Humans, and the mess their interlinking lives are as a result of various politics and wars.

They're much more interesting than that, but I don't want to delve too deeply into the plots online

So, hi!

Nice to meet you

Welcome, looking forward to having you back

Thanks!

I'm having loads of fun sniffing through all the threads. People make some really amazing things!

Welcome to the forum!!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."-Confucius
    Old map and Historic map

Welcome to the Guild FireDitto! There are lots of aspiring writers here as well. Glad to here you are having fun with the tutorials. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh