Thread: Wow, this is great!

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Wow, this is great!

I really look forward to sharing ideas with everyone on this site. It is so nice to see so many talented cartographers, whether they are beginners or verterans.
    Congrats to everyone on this site and I hope to have time to visit often.
    Cheers!

Oh, hey, another member from Washington. Welcome to the guild!

Quote Originally Posted by eViLe_eAgLe View Post
    Oh, hey, another member from Washington. Welcome to the guild!
    Yes, Snoqualmie to be exact (just outside Seattle)....and it is raining right now.

Blog Entries

Hello Todd. Welcome to the guild. Nice to see you here and really looking forward to hearing about the techniques that you use. Your work has become something of a standard to which many would aspire. We should put you in the pro group right away and then you can post on the News threads for any latest works that you have coming out which is then marked up on the front page of the site.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 12-05-2012 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gamble View Post
    Yes, Snoqualmie to be exact (just outside Seattle)....and it is raining right now.
    Raining near Seattle in the first two weeks of December... If I recall correctly, that's only about 95% likely. Welcome to the guild!

Default Wonderful!

That would be great, and thank you for the amazing compliment. Sorry for the belated reply, I have been so busy that my online time has been pressed. Me and a very good friends Jonathan Nelson, Joshua Gullion and four super cool collaborators are operating a fairly new site called Adventureaweek.com It has been online for about 8 months and we come out with a new adventure every week available in PDF and online formatted for tablets. I make our maps because thats what I love to do. We have a really great adventure for free right now at Adventureaweek.com/free-adventure I don't mean to sound like a "pitch man" but if anyone has questions about my cartography after seeing the site, I'd be glad to answer them. Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to sharing information with all the great members of the Cartographers Guild!
    Cheers!

Welcome to the Guild Todd!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Indeed, welcome and we look forward to chewing the fat with you....or at least looking over maps together
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    We should put you in the pro group right away and ......
    With 3 (THREE!) Ennies awards running back to back, I am surprised he doesn't have it yet!! Sure he is "only" an "applicant" but yeeeshh!! what a guy gotta do around here to get some Recognition!!

Don't worry Todd, I am sure it is right around the corner Have some rep for all your contributions to Cartography over the years
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

This be pretty cool, thanks for the preview Todd