Thread: Real world Maps in JPG Format.

Post Real world Maps in JPG Format.

Hi people, nice to meet you, i am new here and i saw some of your works, are very nice and very good released maps. I have a lot of real maps, scanned in JPG files, i share you if you take ideas or you are map enthusiasts or collectors. I am a map collector but i want to share my material. Maps can be downloaded here: http://solomapas.blogspot.com

thanks.
    solomapas.

Very nice collection but rapidshare suxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
    Try adrive or something a little friendlier.

I understand you but Rpidshare at least is better than Depositfiles and Filefactory, always you need to wait a lot of time similar that rapidshare.

thaks for the comments.

Try adrive.com and share the files as public. No waiting, no hassles.

I'd like to check out some of your maps but I could not even read the Rapidshare captchas. I failed 3 times and gave up. It's just horrible.

töff, tell me what is the maps you want to download, or specify me with more details where do you fail or where rapidshare give you a problem, is very important to me know that. i try to share as simple as possible. I will check server that you suggest to me. thanks.

you can contact me in: costarigrafos@gmail.com

thank you for sharing your maps. i'll have to come back later when i'm on a different computer before i can try to download them. i'll let you know if i have any problems and what those are (if any). =D
    arukibito ga michi wo erabu no ka, michi ga arukibito wo erabu no desho ka?

Pen and Paper Games... never game alone again!

KadoKado games, win Amazon gift cards by gaming!