Thread: Problems installing Wilbur...

Help Problems installing Wilbur...

Pretty much what the title says. I have both the 32 bit and 64 bit zip files downloaded. I'm trying to install the 32 bit. I unzip the folder, then use the file that says "Wilbur32_setup", go through the installation steps, and...nothing. I can't find where it is on my computer. Do I need to do something special, or do I just need to look harder for it somewhere?

What OS are you using? If it's Vista, Win7, or Win8, use search programs and files to finw "Wilbur" (Ctrl+Esc, then type Wilbur). I don't recall where the installer places the executable, though.

Windows 7. I tried what you said after installing it, but it only shows me the zip files and the Wilbur32_setup file. O.o

Try downloading and installing Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center to see if it's something that's gone wrong with the installer. After you install the redistributables, see if you can install the main program.

Downloaded and installed it. Restarted the computer and tried again. Still nothing. *headdesk*

ok, so my husband helped me. Apparently it's in the program files under "Slayton Software."

Oops.....

Thanks for your help though!

Guild Adept Facebook Connected

Thanks for bringing this up. I just had the same problem installing it, and this thread saved me.

Guild Member Guild Supporter

I'm just posting because 7 years later, this thread exists and solved my problem. All hail the internet and the Cartographer's Guild!