Hello Everybody,
I'd just like to introduce myself. My name is Joe, and I'm 34 years old, a father of 3, and a husband. I like a little of everything. Spending time with my family, video games, reading, movies, and programming. I've tried college 2 times, the first time I was immature and it didn't pan out well, and the second time I had to quit because of loss of income after moving from Montana to West Virginia. I'm a man full of unfinished projects, this is an irritating trait I have, but I've not mastered it yet. I've visited this site numerous times, and I've loved everything I've seen here. I'm in the creative process of writing a book. I do hope to finish this one day but for now it's in the planning stage. I hope to learn some skills here in order to create my world map digitally. I've got it partially hand drawn but I have to add the details like, cities, mountains, forest, etc. Though I'm not very artistically creative, I believe it will be decent when I get the chance to finish it. If you've got any questions feel free to ask. I look forward to reading all your wonderful posts.
Thanks for having me
Warder